We are Professional Design & Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter of Horizontal Belt Drive Balancing Machines and our setup is situated in Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
Horizontal Belt Drive Balancing Machines
ADITI ENGINEERS'S Horizontal Belt Driven Balancing Machines provide accurate readings, time after time. Sturdy design combines the precision of piezoelectric transducers in a reliable, hard-bearing support system on a solid-steel base. Belt Driven Horizontal Balancing Machines are ideal for Rotors like armatures, textile or machine spindles, shafts, turbines, printing / paper machine rollers, submersible pumps rotor and other applications requiring high-precision balancing.
|WEIGHT RANGE||Ø Kg.||0.2 to 10||1to 50||3 to 100||3 to 300||10 to1000||20 to 2000||30 to 3000|
|MAX. DIAMETER||Ø mm.||200||400||800||800||1200||1200||1500|
|JOURNAL DIA.||mm.||5 to 30||5 to 50||5 to75||5 to 125||15 to 150||15 to 150||20 to 220|
| MIN. DISTANCE BET.
| MAX. DISTANCE
BET. ROLLER SUPPORT
|500 to 1000||400 to800||300 to600||300 to600||250 to 500|
|MIN. UNBALANCE READ||Gms.||0.01||0.1||0.1||0.1||0.1||1||1|
|MAX. UNBALANCE READ||Gms.||500||500||1000||1000||2000||2000||2000|
|MIN. ACHIEVABLE UNBALANCE
(FOR MAX. WT. OF THE ROTOR)
• The pedestals are designed to take 25% occasional overload.
• The above machine operates on mains of MaV, 3Ph.
• The dimensions given above are approximate.
- Standard Belt Driven Balancing Machines for rotor sizes from a few grams to 3,000 kg.
- Permanent calibration to reduce setup time and eliminate the need for trial runs. Fewer moving parts to handle larger initial unbalances and provide simple operation. Adjustable rigid supports allow different size rotors for each size balancing machine. Accurate readouts that are not affected by wind age.
- Variable speed drive will be provided to maintain specific Balancing Speed.
- Belt Drive system to meet rotor's requirements, Coupling adaptors will not be required, Rotor can be driven by flat belt directly.
- Photocell for detection of rpm.
- Two easy-to-adjust end-thrust assemblies with precision ball bearing to accept axial load for belt -drive systems.
- Balancing machine bed extensions or separate short beds.
- Special tooling for balancing complex and non- standard rotors, integrated correction systems, like drilling, milling, and weight addition.